Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke And The Bookish. Who doesn't love lists. They make life easy! And fun!! It's always a never ending topic.
This week's topic:
Top ten new to me authors I read and love in 2016
I've read so many new authors this year.
1. Gillian Zane - I've really enjoyed her Karma Inc series. I plan to read her zombie books next because her writing style is captivating.
2. Pepper Winters - I've tending to stay away because her books are really dark but fell in love with the Dollars series.
3. A. Zavarelli - My first book by her was Reaper it's the 2nd in the series but a standalone. I loved it! Not my typical dark romance but so good. I have the others to read this month.
4. Christina Lauren - My first book by this duo was Beautiful Bastard which I loves so much. I'm actually working on the wholes series right now.
5. Karpov Kinrade - My first book was Vampire Girl which I devoured in just a day. I enjoyed the author's writing style.
6. T.K. Leigh - I had the chance to read The Other Side of Someday which is a sweet romance and loved every moment of it. I'm curious to dive into her other books.
7. Amy Engel - My first book by the author The Book of Ivy actually sat on my bookshelf forever. I finally decided to give it a shot and loved it. I have the 2nd one on my kindle to read in the near future.
8. Miranda Kavi - I had Flee on my kindle for a long time and decided to give it a shot. I actually found a unique story that I enjoyed.
9. Elizabeth Hunter - While on a shifter kick I picked up the first Cambio Springs. It was love at first read. I have the rest of the series sitting on my kindle.
10. Shayne Leighton - I loved her first vampire book Of Light and Darkness. I can't wait for the next one.
What's on your list?