Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke And The Bookish. Who doesn't love lists. They make life easy! And fun!! It's always a never ending topic.
This week's topic:
Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree
I wish I could say I would find books under the tree. I'm hard to shop for when it comes to books because I buy them when they come out and want them.
1. First I want Santa to bring me a magic kindle that will update to the latest technology. It will also have access to books that haven't been written and published. I think it would be a perfect gift from Santa.
2. Queen Alpha by Leia Stone & Jaymin Eve - I want the rest of the series yesterday. I loved the first one so much.
3. I need a leatherbound old copy of Alice and Wonderland we had one growing up that was my mom's but sadly it was lost and I don't have it anymore. I think Starting in the New year I'll get one each month till I have them.
4. I need the leatherbound collection from Barnes and Noble - I need to start slowly picking them up. I have one so far.
5. The complete Game of Thrones Collection in hardback leather. However, it looks like a few more years for this one since he wants to write 7 books.
I think this is a great list even if it is a little magical.
What's on your list?