Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke And The Bookish. Who doesn't love lists. They make life easy! And fun!! It's always a never ending topic.
This week's topic:
Top Ten characters we would name our children and pet's after
1. Isabella is my daughter's name who happens to be named after Bella from Twilight to be fair it wasn't the only factor. My husband was deployed while I was pregnant so I sent him all the books to read. He's also Italian so it was a bonus. She's our soccer player.
2. & 3.
First is Grimm he has a double meaning. Named after the Fairy tales and the Tv show. Khaleesi named after the mother of dragons from Game of Thrones. I get asked all the time by people after they hear her name what's your direwolf's name. So maybe I should have thought it out better but he did come first.
We aren't having any more children but these are all future doggy names since we are a dog family. I can also admit that these names are all expected for future huskies or malamutes too. I also admit that they may not be character names but actual book titles.
4. Saya - From the manga Blood+
5. Zoey from Monster in My Closet
6. Phineas (Phin) for short from A Brush of Darkness
7. Daisy from Lure
8. Aurora Sky from Aurora Sky Vampire Hunter
9. I'm just going to put the Harry Potter Series because we've got a whole bunch of options with this one.
My husband doesn't seem to mind as long as they aren't girlie and his next choice is an English Bulldog named Mohawk....yup total guy.Who's on your list?