Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke And The Bookish. Who doesn't love lists. They make life easy! And fun!! It's always a never ending topic.
This week's topic:
Top Ten books I read because of other bloggers
I recently haven't been reading a lot of recommendations recently. I couldn't come up with a list of 10 so I picked top 5 this week.
1. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling - My husband has been suggesting this series since we first started dating. I keep saying I will finish one of these days. However, I've heard nothing but great things about this series.
2. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken - I heard lots about this one and had to give it a shot. It's beautifully done.
3. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Mass - This one was so popular everyone was talking about it and I had to see what the love was about. I loved it one of the best books of 2016
4. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern - Is one of those books I was unsure of but it was recommended to me so I had to check it out. Such a beautifully written story. Rumor has it we may see a movie I can't wait.
5. Peeps by Scott Westerfeld - This one was recommended to me by a close friend and I had to check it out. I enjoyed it a unique concept.
Who's on your list?